Commercial Cleaning Terms and Conditions
Show Me Dust Bunnies mission statement is to train team members to be a valued asset to each of our clients and community by teaching our team members to take ownership and pride in excellence. We give value of our services by providing more time for families, more time to focus on business goals, and adding value to properties and customer service. We treat our employees with the same concern, respect, and care that they pass on to our customers.
All of Show Me Dust Bunnies cleaning technicians are vetted through a training process, reference checks, and a criminal background check.
The management and staff want to make certain that services with us is consistent and excellent with each service. Here are some guidelines to help keep services and relationships smooth and carefree. Office hours are 9am- 3pm and for your convenience you can call or text the office number at 660-851-1042 at any time and leave a message during off hours.
We are a professional and legal cleaning service that complies with all Missouri labor laws and legal business operations. This includes workers compensation, payroll taxes, liability insurance, and sick leave. We also offer competitive industry wages and bonuses. Rates are non-negotiable.
By continuing services with Show Me Dust Bunnies, you agree to accept terms listed for our business.
- Show Me Dust Bunnies is not responsible to perform work to any material or affected area where that material is damaged or broken by way of neglect, inferior materials, excessive aging, or any other cause unless Show Me Dust Bunnies work specifically calls for such repair to be performed by Show Me Dust Bunnies..
- All cleanings are of a general nature to remove all common dust, dirt, pollution, and naturally occurring environmental deposits, unless otherwise specified.
- The client shall ensure access to all areas of the work to allow Show Me Dust Bunnies to perform the work.
- Show Me Dust Bunnies is not responsible for the moving of obstructions preventing the contractor access to the work. Any and all obstructions preventing the work shall be the sole responsibility of the client.
- Work that remains obstructed at the time when Show Me Dust Bunnies is prepared to perform the work shall not be completed by Show Me Dust Bunnies but shall instead be considered complete and satisfactory.
- By agreeing to the terms and condition hereto, you are agreeing that you are the client .
- The quality of the work is determined solely by the contractor.
- The client shall ensure that there are no delays of the work.
- The client and Show Me Dust Bunnies are both equally not responsible for delays caused by adverse weather conditions.
- No work shall be performed that is in contravention of any law.
- Any agreement to perform services shall not include any work that contravenes any law.
- The client is responsible to ensure Show Me Dust Bunnies has continuous and unobstructed access to the work during normal working hours and days.
- Unless otherwise agreed, the work shall be performed between the hours of 8am and 6pm, Monday to Friday.
- In the event the client stops the work and wants to commence the work at a later date, Show Me Dust Bunnies shall consult their schedule for the next available date and provide that date to the client. notwithstanding that all amounts herein shall become due immediately.
- Unless otherwise specified, Show Me Dust Bunnies shall provide all labor, supplies, materials and equipment.
- Show Me Dust Bunnies shall make available to the client, proof of liability insurance and workers compensation coverage at the request of the client and only before the date of the commencement of work and once per month thereafter for so long as the work remains not completed and not delayed.
- Show Me Dust Bunnies is responsible and shall give adequate attention to the work.
- Show Me Dust Bunnies is responsible to maintain a clean and safe working environment at all times.
- Show Me Dust Bunnies shall coordinate the work to ensure minimum disruption of service.
- For the purposes of window cleaning, Show Me Dust Bunnies is not responsible for the removal of screens. Any screens obstructing any windows will result in those window not being cleaned and at no time is Show Me Dust Bunnies responsible to clean those windows thereafter.
- All concerns or complaints regarding the performance or quality of work shall be delivered by the client to Show Me Dust Bunnies by way of notice of email form provided by Show Me Dust Bunnies within 48 hours.
- With regards to complaints or concerns of window cleaning work, the Notice of Complaint must be delivered to Show Me Dust Bunnies within 48 hours of the completion of the specific window or before the fall of precipitation, whichever is the lesser of the two.
- Access keys, cards, fobs, or the like shall be made available to each of Show Me Dust Bunnies workers and the client shall make all arrangements and shall be responsible to maintain a sufficient number of keys, cards, fobs or the like.
- Show Me Dust Bunnies hereby agrees to these Terms and Conditions.
- The client hereby agrees to these Terms and Conditions.
- Show Me Dust Bunnies is not responsible for the movement of any type of flower pots or containers on balcony railings, on balconies or terraces or any other place of or near the work.
- Show Me Dust Bunnies is not responsible for the removal, alternation or movement of any window or other type of air conditioners.
- Show Me Dust Bunnies is not responsible to perform any work where a worker may be exposed to unprotected electrical lines and the protection of such lines is the responsibility of the client.
- Delays of the work not caused by Show Me Dust Bunnies shall be billed to the client at Show Me Dust Bunnies hourly rate.
- Clients balance must be paid with in terms of the contract either on delivery of service or after completion or 10% compounding monthly interest is charged on any unpaid balance. If client fails to fulfill any term of the agreement, including defaulting on any payment due, Show Me Dust Bunnies shall be entitled to all collection, legal and enforcement costs arising out of this agreement, including, all court costs, filing fees, attorney fees, interest at the rate of 10%, and any other costs incurred by Show Me Dust Bunnies in attempting to collect or enforce its rights under this agreement. If you have any questions regarding your account, you can contact the office at 660-851-1042.
Show Me Dust Bunnies will not disclose personal information about you to persons not affiliated with Show Me Dust Bunnies except with your consent, or without your consent to the extent that we are required or permitted to do so by law. Where disclosure without your consent is permitted by law and is reasonable or necessary in the circumstances, we will limit the disclosure of your personal information to the disclosure reasonably required in the circumstances.
Show Me Dust Bunnies is not responsible for, nor can it be held liable for the privacy policies of third party websites found either on this site or on sites that link to this site.
You acknowledge that internet usage is inherently risky, and that internet communications are susceptible to interception, violation, and alterations by recipients other than the intended. Any communications made to Show Me Dust Bunnies through the internet are done so at the user's own risk and liability.
- Show Me Dust Bunnies must notify the client in writing with a Notice of Delay before the delay is considered a delay.
- Show Me Dust Bunnies hourly rate is set at $30.00 per hour per worker for all conditions and work not set out by agreement, contract, estimate or quotation.
- Payment is due upon completion of work as set out in Show Me Dust Bunnies Notice of Completion.
- In the event the client stops the work for longer than a 7 day period, the client shall be responsible to pay Show Me Dust Bunnies the full cost of the work and any Notices of Delay delivered to the client.
- The cost of services herein shall match the cost as set in Show Me Dust Bunnies estimate or quotation. In the event of discrepancy, the cost herein shall govern the value of the work.
- Payment shall be delivered to Show Me Dust Bunnies by way of check, money order or cash and shall be payable in US funds.
- Show Me Dust Bunnies hourly rate shall pertain to all work performed by Show Me Dust Bunnies or its agent.
- Where an estimate or quotation is provided by Show Me Dust Bunnies, that cost shall be the amount payable as long as it pertains to the work, this agreement, or any other written agreement or contract with the exceptions noted by these Terms and Conditions
- All taxes, holdbacks or any other monies shall become payable immediately upon completion of work as noted in Show Me Dust Bunnies Notice of Completion.
- All amounts due shall be made payable to Show Me Dust Bunnies 103 S State Street Knob Noster, MO 65336.
- UpdatedThese Terms and Conditions have been updated on March, 2018 at 12:32am local time.
ArbitrationBoth the Contractor and the client reserve the right to seek any reasonable remedy for any reasonable condition of dispute, disagreement or any such thing not herein covered by way of any reasonable form or arbitration available where the work was performed or any other such agreed upon place.
Time limitations shall be governed by the laws where the work was performed or where no such laws exist or are sufficient, any action shall be limited to commence no later than 6 months from the last day of work performed